CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Happy Reading Guys!

Happy Reading Guys!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

dear heart,please be strong! :')



I'm not angry because we broke up,I'm sad because I can't let you go.. 

I'm not angry at you for not loving me,I'm angry with me for still loving you.. 

I'm not angry that I lost you,I'm sad because I once had you.. 

I'm not angry that I can't have you,I'm sad because I know what I'm missing.. 

 I'm not angry that you've moved on,I'm sad because I can't.. .

 I'm not angry that you won't come back,I'm sad because I keep hoping you will.. .

 I'm not angry because I hate you and don't want to,I'm sad because I still miss and  love you..

damn! i really hate all this feelings! 

dear ALLAH,please help me facing all this.. T_____T

No comments: